Colour affects our mood and can instantly uplift our home, but adding colour to your home doesn’t mean simply painting the walls. You can uplift your home by upcycling your old furniture.
Transform your furniture using Chalky Finish Furniture Paint, specially designed to provide a durable and long-lasting chalk finish with a vintage look.
1. First clean the surfaces of the furniture from any dirt.
2. Sand all surfaces thoroughly with sandpaper and remove dust. Make sure the surface is clean and dry.
3. Apply the first coat of paint.
4. After 4 hours, apply the second layer.
5. When dry, sand the corners of the furniture with fine sandpaper to create the effect of natural wear.
TIP: Use the Metallic Emulsion finish on the spots of your choice for emphasis and detail.