TEAK OIL is a natural oil that nourishes, protects and decorates wood. It is suitable for furniture made of teak and exotic woods and has a high resistance to UV radiation, water, stains and grease. It allows the wood to breathe, penetrates deeply and offers long-term protection.
- Nourishes, protects and beautifies
- Microporous: allows the wood to breathe
- High resistance to UV radiation and water
- Protects against stains and dirt
- Waterproofs and dries in 3 hours
- Penetrates deeply & gives long-lasting protection
Proper surface preparation is very important to achieve a perfect result. The surface must be clean and dry, free of dust or grease. If the wood is old and distressed with grease or stains clean it thoroughly with water. Then lightly scrub with sandpaper and remove the dust.
Mix the product well before use. Pour Teak Oil into the lid of the package and apply the first coat to the surface using a flat brush.
After 6 hours, apply the second coat. After 10 minutes, wipe off the excess oil using a lint-free cotton cloth.
- At the beginning and end of each season apply a coat of teak oil with a flat brush. Allow it to penetrate for 10 minutes and wipe off the excess with a cloth.
- To make sure the process is completed correctly, pour a few drops of water over the surface. If they are not absorbed by the wood, it means that the surface is waterproof. If not, apply another coat.
- When it dries it does not stain the clothes.
- The appearance may vary depending on the variety of wood. Make a trial application on a hidden spot on the furniture.