Waterproofing suggestions and solutions from ISOMAT!
1. The grout in bathrooms and kitchens shows absorbency resulting in moisture appearing in adjacent areas.
2. First, the tiles are cleaned with a damp sponge.
3. PS-21 is applied with a brush along the joints in two layers.
4. PS-21 penetrates the pores of the grout and seals it without changing its appearance.
1. Surfaces are first cleaned of dust, etc.
2. PS-21 is poured on the surface and spread with the help of a mudguard.
3. We leave it on for about 5 minutes and then remove the excess material.
4. Then we clean the surface with a slightly damp cloth.
5. After 6 hours the final cleaning of the surface takes place.
6. PS-21 penetrates the pores of the surface and seals it without changing its appearance.