Suggestions and solutions from ISOMAT!
The peeling of paint can be due to incorrect application (lack of primer, wet substrate), its poor quality (very low strength, absorbency) and moisture that comes from the back of the wall.
1. Old colour should be scratched with a spatula and the loose particles should be removed.
2. Substrate should be thoroughly cleaned from dust etc
3. The surface is primed with FLEX-PRIMER.
4. After drying, the surface is painted with two layers of FLEXCOAT
5. The 2 layer of FLEXCOAT is applied after the first one has completely dried.