External thermal insulation is one of the most important methods to correctly secure your house against the changes of the weather and the wear of time.
I ACHIEVE AN ENERGY CLASS UPGRADE FOR MY BUILDING AND RAISE ITS MARKET VALUE
With the external thermal insulation systems ISOMAT THERMOSYSTEM, you can achieve a significant reduction in your operating expenses for heating during the winter and air conditioning during the summer. As such, the thermal efficiency of your building is increased, while its energy cost is reduced. The external insulation systems are also an ideal solution for the renovation of a building’s appearance, which now gets a new and elegant look because of the colorful plasters made by MARMOCRYL. Your piece of real estate is thus upgraded both regarding its energy class as well as its elegance, something that will raise its market value!
I ENJOY MY SPACE
With the external thermal insulation systems ISOMAT THERMOSYSTEM, thermal bridges are eliminated, and the building is thermally protected from all sides. This has the result of achieving an internal temperature as stable as possible throughout the year. Thus, you can enjoy thermal comfort in your space both during the summer as well as the winter.
I RENOVATE AND PROTECT MY BUILDING
The external thermal insulation with the ISOMAT THERMOSYSTEM systems is a complete renovation solution for old buildings. The buildings achieve a new and elegant appearance, because of the colorful high-quality plasters by MARMOCRYL, which are offered by ISOMAT in a wide variety of hues based on the ISOMAT COLOR SYSTEM color chart. Additionally, the buildings can achieve complete protection from the wear caused by changes in temperature, as well as complete impermeability.
I’M FINISHED QUICKLY AND EASILY
The ISOMAT THERMOSYSTEM systems of external thermal insulation can be applied easily and quickly, while if their installation is done by trained professionals, then their application can be even faster and cheaper. Additionally, there is no need for the residents to move, and the neighbours aren’t disturbed.
I PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT
The external thermal insulation systems ISOMAT THERMOSYSTEM are helping protect the environment since they drastically reduce air pollution which comes from the use of fossil fuels to heat and cool the building. Specifically, they help reduce carbon dioxide emissions, as well as the emissions of other pollutants like sulfur and nitrogen oxides, which are considered responsible for the greenhouse effect.
See how the system can be applied in just six steps:
1. We place the support guides around the building, parallel to the ground, and we secure them in the layer underneath with the special plugs (two pieces per meter).
2. Next, we apply the glue (ISOMAT AK-T35) on the thermal insulation slabs (EPS, XPS, STONE WOOL) in two ways:
- On the whole surface of the slab with a toothed spatula if the layer underneath is smooth, or
- on the perimeter of the slab and its center, in two or more spots, with a trowel, if the layer underneath them is not smooth.
3. The thermal insulation slabs (EPS, XPS, STONE WOOL) are attached in horizontal successive layers, top to bottom, in intersecting joints formation, to avoid cracking the final plaster.
4. The next day, the slabs (EPS, XPS, STONE WOOL) are mechanically fastened with plugs, their length depending on the thickness of the slab and the type of the layer underneath them.
5. Glue (ISOMAT AT-T35/T55) is then applied, covering the surface of the slabs completely, as a trowelling material. We apply the glue with toothed spatula in segments of a width more than one meter. Then, we apply the fiberglass and encase it in the wet glue, pressing it with the flat surface of the spatula.