Suggestions and solutions from ISOMAT!
- The lack of water repellency in a plaster leads to its fragility and eventually to its detachment.
- First remove the loose parts of the plaster with a spatula.
- The surface is then thoroughly cleaned of dust.
- The surface is primed with FLEX-PRIMER or NANO-SEAL to stabilize it.
- The restoration is done with UNICRET-FAST, reinforced with the addition of ADIPLAST resin.
- The materials are applied with a trowel, after the primer dries.
- After the plaster has “pulled” sufficiently, it is rubbed with a sponge rub.
- After the plaster dries, the surface is primed with FLEX-PRIMER and painted with FLEXCOAT.