Suggestions and solutions from ISOMAT!
- The fall of a plaster may be due to its intense corrosion by water
- First remove the loose parts of the plaster with a spatula
- The surface is then thoroughly cleaned of dust.
- The surface is primed with FLEX-PRIMER or NANO-SEAL to stabilize it.
- The restoration is done after the primer dries, with DUROCRET. Their use requires only the addition of water.
- The material is pressed with a trowel.
- After it adheres enough, it is rubbed with a sponge
- After the DUROCRET is dry, the surface is primed with FLEX-PRIMER and painted with FLEXCOAT.