The renovation of a space can include from relatively small interventions to radical changes in its configuration. Here are some common micro-problems that can be easily and quickly dealt with if the materials are chosen correctly.
- Minor imperfections in the plaster (eg cracks, holes) are common and can be repaired relatively quickly.
- First, loose materials are removed.
- The surface is then cleaned of dust.
- Place the FAST-COVER with a spatula and press until the hole is filled.
- Immediately after, smooth the surface with a spatula.
- After about 30 minutes the putty has dried and the surface can be painted with STANDARD COLOR.