Inspirations and Suggestions and from Crown Paints and Hadjiyiannis
You can easily create an Ombre effect (colour gradient) on your wall, just follow the steps bellow!
1. Starting from the top of the wall, paint colour stripes using a roller
2. Leave a small gap between colours
3. While the paint is still wet, use a small brush to merge the top two colours
4. Use bigger strokes as you move down the stripes
5. And use a bigger brush to soften the effect
- TIP: Mixing two of the paint colours together in a tray can help to achieve the effect