Waterproofing suggestions and solutions from ISOMAT!
WATERPROOFING BEHIND TILES IN WET SPACES WITH HIGH REQUIREMENTS
e.g. work spaces bathrooms, balconies etc
1. We wet the surface (cement mortar, plaster, etc.) with water.
2. A layer of AQUAMAT-FLEX is applied locally on the “difficult” points (siphons, water intakes, etc.) and while it is fresh, we place the special sealing pieces and the sealing tape.
3. We apply two coats of AQUAMAT-FLEX and let it dry.
4. We apply the ISOMAT AK 22 glue and place the tiles.
5. We joint with MULTIFILL SMALTO 1-8.
6. We seal the joints with DOMOSIL-MICRO.