Isoflex Aegean is a polyhybrid, elastomeric, water-based, liquid waterproofing membrane for flat roofs formulated with a blend of resins, featuring also timeless whiteness and durability. It forms a continuous, elastic, waterproof and vaporpermeable membrane, without seams or joints.
- Has excellent bonding to various substrates, such as concrete, wood, metal and any type of waterproofing membranes and is applicable even to irregular substrates.
- High elasticity
- High resistance to weather and aging
- Lifetime high whiteness and solar reflectance
- Improvement of building energy efficiency by decreasing the roof temperature
- Resistance to ponding water
- Applicable even to irregular substrates
- Coverage: 1-1.5 Kg/m²
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Tool Cleaner: Water
- Time Between Coats: 20 hours
- Drying Time: 2 hours