Inspirations and Suggestions from Crown Paints and Hadjiyiannis!
Using this vibrant geometric shape against a backdrop of a neutral shade, creates a simple but stunning effect of a headboard in your bedroom.
1. Measure and mark out the area for your paint effect.
2. Apply your chosen colours above and below this area.
3. Mask the area for your Chevrons and paint the area in the lighter colour.
4. When dry, use a ruler to measure & mark the width of your chevrons.
5. Check the top, middle and bottom of each chevron to ensure they are even
6. Draw out the chevrons using a pencil and a ruler, then mask.
7. Using a small roller and a darker colour, paint alternate masked areas.
8. Remove the masking tape.